Great Casket Seal Dharani of Namgyalma Stupa
Rare Great Seal Casket Seal Dharani Stupa. This is one of the most potent Feng Shui cure. It is unparalleled in creating protection. It is made from acrylic. The stupa has the sutra or Dharani of Namgyalma (aka Usnisa Vija). It is said to even look at the sutra in any language will imbue the essence of the sutra. The purpose of this sutra is said to be to help sentient beings in a troubled and tumultuous world. According to this sutra, beings will leave suffering and obtain happiness, increasing in their prosperity and longevity, remove karmic obstacles, eliminate disasters and calamities, remove enmity and hatred, fulfill all wishes, and quickly be led onto the Buddha's way. It is held by some that when the dhāraṇī is heard, it can imbue you with pure seeds that will help to lead Buddhahood.
According to the text, major applications of this dharani include:
- Destroy calamities and rescue those in difficulties
- Eliminate offenses and create good deeds
- Purify all karmic obstructions>
- Increase blessings and lengthen lifespan
- Attain anuttara-samyak- sambodhi
- Relieve beings in the ghost realm
- Benefit birds, animals and all crawling creatures
- Increase wisdom
- Revert the fixed karma
- Eliminate various illness
- Destroy hells
- Ensure the safety of the households, and having children to inherit the family pride
- Harmonise husbands and wives
- Be able to reborn in Sukavatii or other pure lands
- Heal sickness inflicted by pretas
- Request for rain
Stupas are a monument to enlightened activity and often contain the relics and ashes of beloved loved ones, and teachers. The Buddha said to even gaze at a stupa guarantee's enlightenment.
Quote about stupa by His Holiness Dilgo Khyentse, Rinpoche:
This stupa is called a dharmakaya stupa. Within it, the guru dwells unchanging. The Buddha said that whoever sees a dharmakaya stupa will be liberated by the sight of it. Feeling the breeze nearby the stupa liberates one by its touch. The sound of the tinkling of the small bells hanging on the stupa liberates one by their sound. having thus seen or experienced this stupa, by thinking of one's experience of it, one is liberated through recollection.
- Buy 5 - 10 and get 15% off